It's that time of year where you are focusing on the most important woman in your life- Mom.
Retail stores are bombarding you will all kinds of gift ideas for Mother's day from flower bouquets to shiny jewelry. But what if you could give her something that won't die or tarnish? What if you can say exactly how you feel with words? Words that will continue to warm your mother's heart for years to come.
Do you need help finding the perfect words? I rounded up 10 of the top quotes our customer's request to have put on a customized rustic wood sign. If you don't see one that touches your heart, maybe you and your mom have a saying that you have always said to each other. Something my kids and I always say to each other is, " I love you to the moon and back." I know it's kind of cliche but it's our thing!
One of my favorite things as a creator is to help my customers with designing a wood sign with a saying that is sentimental and meaningful to them. The satisfaction I get from making them smile- and sometimes cry is indescribable.
Have fun looking through this list and let us know in the comments which one is your favorite! Tell us if there is a special saying between you and your mom that isn't on the list :)
If you think this is just the gift you are looking for I would be more than happy to help you create a one of kind sign just for her!
1. " A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take."
2. "Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all."
3. "A mother thinks about her children day and night, even if they are not with her and will love them in a way they will never understand."
4. "A mother's heart is always with her children."
5. "All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."
6. "Always my mother, forever my friend."
7. "God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers."
8. "You're the mom everyone wishes they had."
9. "Mom is a title just above Queen."
10. "Mom's make life beautiful."